Information for Visitors, Effective February 5, 2021
- Visiting hours in the hospital are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. only.
- Patients may have 2 visitors at a time in their room.
- Visitors may alternate as needed as long as only 2 visitors are in the patient’s room at one time.
- Prior to entering a patient room, all visitors must check in, log any respiratory symptoms, and complete a temperature check at the hospital nurses’ station.
- Screened visitors will receive a visitor pass. The pass must be returned at the end of the visit.
- Visitors with an elevated temperature or symptoms associated with COVID-19 will be unable to visit and must leave the facility.
- Patients who have confirmed or suspected COVID-19 may not have visitors unless approved by the administration and medical staff.
- Patients in the hospital ER may have one person with them. Minors may be accompanied by parents/guardians.
- No visitors under the age of 16 are allowed in any patient setting at any time.